Lok Sabha Election Result day 2019 – May 23rd 2019.
The results of Lok Sabha Elections 2019 made an huge victory for the BJP(Bharathiya Janata Party) party in India. Yes, again it’s an success for them – Prime Minister Narendra Modi wins for the 2nd time Prime Minister of India for term 2019 to 2024.
Shri Narendra Modi – Remains “Prime Minister” for another next term.
- Ministry of Personnel
- Public Grievances and Pensions
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Department of Space
- All important policy issues
- All other portfolios not allocated to any
1. Shri Raj Nath Singh – Defence.
2. Shri Amit Shah – Home Affairs.
3. Shri Nitin Jairam Gadkari – Road Transport and Highways & Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME).
4. Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda – Chemicals and Fertilizers.
5. Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman – Finance and Minister of Corporate Affairs.
6. Shri Ramvilas Paswan – Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
7. Shri Narendra Singh Tomar – Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj.
8. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad – Law and Justice, Communications, Electronics and Information Technology.
9. Smt. Harsimrat Kaur Badal – Food Processing Industries.
10. Shri Thaawar Chand Gehlot – Social Justice and Empowerment.
11. Dr. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar – Minister of External Affairs.
12. Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ – Human Resource Development.
13. Shri Arjun Munda – Tribal Affairs.
14. Smt. Smriti Zubin Irani – Women and Child Development, Textiles.
15. Dr. Harsh Vardhan – Health and Family Welfare, Science and Technology, Earth Sciences.
16. Shri Prakash Javadekar – Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Information and Broadcasting.
17. Shri Piyush Goyal – Railways, Commerce and Industry.
18. Shri Dharmendra Pradhan – Petroleum and Natural Gas, Steel.
19. Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi – Minority Affairs.
20. Shri Pralhad Joshi – Parliamentary Affairs, Coal, Mines.
21. Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey – Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
22. Shri Arvind Ganpat Sawant – Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise.
23. Shri Giriraj Singh – Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries.
24. Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat – Jal Shakti.
Comment your feedback for Cabinet Minister List of India 2019.
Connect with us in mail: contact@PoliticalAnalytics.in for Election Political Consulting and Campaigning for Political Parties and Candidates. Also write your query to our mail ID.
Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook: Political Analytics
Twitter: Political Analytics
Linkedin: Political Analytics
Political Analytics – Top Election Management Company in India.
Political Consultant in India – Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata.